Review: Avon Astonishing Lengths Waterproof Mascara




What they say: Lengthens lashes up to 65% for an incredible look of long, sweeping lashes. Resists clumping and leaves lashes separated and defined.

What I say: Terrible. This mascara clumps like no other. For some reason, no matter how hard I scrap off the excess product, it still manages to clump my lashes. It also tends to smudge onto my eyelid which I hate. It may be cheap but it's a lot of hassle.

Mascara Ratings
Big lashes: 4/5
Blackness: 5/5
No Clumping: 0/5
No flaking/smudging: 3/5
Easy to take off: 3/5
Value: 4/5

Overall: 19/30 C

I would not recommend this mascara. Once I finish this tube, that's it.
Can't think of any redeeming qualities. I guess at the end of 4 hours, my lashes look unclumped.


Bare Lashes

One Coat of Avon Astonishing Lengths Waterproof Mascara


After 4 hours of wear, my lashes actually look separated

Comments

Popular Posts