Review: Covergirl LashBlast Length Mascara




What they say: Our Elasta-Nylon™ formula flexes without flaking, giving you extreme, notice-me lashes all day long. Our longest brush ever gives you an 80% longer lash look.* Retails approximately $8 CDN
http://www.covergirl.com/lashblast-length-mascara

What I say: The first thing I noticed was how flexible the brush is and how thinly spaced the bristles are. They do their job of lengthening, however it doesn't volumize or maximize at all. So I'd wear this during the day if I want a very natural look. It wears for approximately 4 hours. At the end of the day, the mascara seems to fade away but you never have panda eyes or smudging.

Mascara Ratings
Big lashes: 2/5
Blackness: 3/5
No Clumping: 5/5
No flaking/smudging: 5/5
Easy to take off: 5/5
Value: 3/5

Overall: 23/30 B

I recommend this if you already have thick lashes and just want to coat a light layer of mascara, or if you want to wear mascara without people noticing.


Bare Lashes

1 coat of Covergirl LashBlast Length

After 4 hours of wear (lashes are more droopy)

Comments

Popular Posts